[R] File corrupted in R/magic number

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 27 22:38:19 CEST 2019

To be honest , we would probably have to see a sample of the data.
Can you supply a location for small data sample. Other than that  we
are guessing.

Other than that , can you open it in a text editor?  That will help
assure it is really not a corrupt file.

After using R for over 15 years, the worst thing is importing data files !

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 at 14:00, pusuluri madhu <madhupusuluri using gmail.com> wrote:

> Please help me to get rid out of this situation. While loading the csv file
> error msg like
> Error: bad restore file manager (file may be corrupted)-- no data loaded.
> In addition warning message: file "S_D.csv" has magic number GeneN. Use of
> save versions more than 2 is deprecated.
>
> Please kindly suggest
>
> --
>
> *Madhu Pusuluri, Ph D*
> *Visiting Scientist.*
> *Genomics & Trait discovery- Genetic Gains*
>
> *International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)*
>
> *Patancheru, Hyderabad,  Telangana 502324, INDIA.*
>
> *E-mail: **m.pusuluri using cgiar.org <m.pusuluri using cgiar.org>**;
> madhupusuluri using gmail.com
> <https://outlook.office.com/owa/madhupusuluri@gmail.com>*
>
> *Tel: +91 9912241982.*

John Kane