[R] Code modification for post-hoc power

CHATTON Anne Anne@Ch@tton @end|ng |rom hcuge@ch
Mon Aug 26 12:24:24 CEST 2019

Hello everybody,

I am trying to accommodate the R codes provided by Donohue for sample size calculation in the package "longpower" with lmmpower function to estimate the post-hoc power (asked by a reviewer) of a binary GEE model with a three-way interaction (time x condition x continuous predictor) given a fixed sample size. In other words instead of the sample size I would like to estimate the power of my study.

Could anyone please help me to modify these codes as to obtain the power I'm looking for.

I would really appreciate receiving any feedback on this subject.

Yours sincerely,

Anne