[R] ski.mack test in R

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 23 15:46:02 CEST 2019

Hi Sophie,

It's good form to reply to the list, not directly to me - I'm not able
to help people individually. It's also good form to put the necessary
info directly into your email, rather than expecting people to open
attachments (which the mailing list might not even allow, depending on
format).

However, your problem is very simple:

You need to load a package before using functions from it.

Ski.Mack() is not found because you first need to do

library(Skillings.Mack)

to make it available to your R session.

(Assuming you've installed the package; if not

install.packages("Skillings.Mack")

will do that for you.

I strongly, strongly suggest that you read one of the good
introductions to R out there, possibly even the one that comes with R,
and is also available here:

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-intro.pdf

That you've had this problem shows that you don't understand the very
basics of how to use R, so you should familiarize yourself with it
first.

Best,
Sarah