[R] Cannot load vegan and vcd, "object vI not found"

Camilo Bernardo Garcia Ramirez cbg@rc|@r @end|ng |rom un@|@edu@co
Mon Aug 19 14:11:11 CEST 2019

Hi: Could you help me with the following issue?:

I downloaded the packages vegan and vcd with R3.6.1. When I try to load
them I got this error messages:

 > library(vegan)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘vegan’ in loadNamespace(j <-
i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
 objeto 'vI' no encontrado (translation: object vI not found - my R is in
Spanish)

> library(vcd)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘vcd’ in loadNamespace(j <-
i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
 objeto 'vI' no encontrado (translation: object vI not found - my R is in
Spanish)

Sofar no one knows what that means. I am not an R expert! Could you help
me?.
Regards,
Camilo B. Garcia

--
Camilo B. García, Dr. rer. nat
Profesor Asociado, Departamento de Biología