[R] Error exporting dataframe from Julia to R with Feather

Thu Aug 8 19:28:07 CEST 2019

If R crashes, RStudio typically also crashes... so not necessarily news to them.

I will say that reproducible examples are nearly always necessary in cases like this to obtain meaningful answers from anyone, and the output of sessionInfo() is also usually needed.