[R] Loop Repetition

Bob O'Hara rn|@boh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 6 11:05:53 CEST 2019

Is there anything wrong with just doing this?

x <- runif(5, min = 0, max = 1)

Also note that you use x to be at last 2 things: in

for (x in 5) {

you set it to 5, and then in the loop you

x = runif(1:4, min = 0, max = 1)

you make it a vector of length 4.

You also fail to use break to stop the repeat (something I never knew
existed in R!).

Bob