[R] Integer Sample with Mean Dependent on Size

Gerrit Eichner gerr|t@e|chner @end|ng |rom m@th@un|-g|e@@en@de
Thu Aug 1 12:37:47 CEST 2019

n_1 + ... + n_N = 2(N-1) is requested for integers n_i >= 1.

What about c(rep(2, N-2), 1, 1))?

but I'm afraid that this was not what you really wanted. ;-)
However, you didn't say if your sample should be random. :-)

  Best regards  --  Gerrit

Dr. Gerrit Eichner                   Mathematical Institute, Room 212
gerrit.eichner using math.uni-giessen.de   Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
Tel: +49-(0)641-99-32104          Arndtstr. 2, 35392 Giessen, Germany
http://www.uni-giessen.de/eichner