[R] Time series (trend over time) for irregular sampling dates and multiple sites

Tue Apr 30 17:28:37 CEST 2019

I have 0 expertise, but I suggest that you check out the SPatioTemporal
taskview on CRAN (or possibly others, like environmetrics). You might also
want to move this to the R-Sig-geo list,where you probably are more likely
to find relevant expertise.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter