[R] Message produced under R 3.6.0.

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Tue Apr 30 02:01:01 CEST 2019

Hi Guys,

I suspect that this entry from news() for 3.6.0 is relevant:

"When loading namespaces, S3 method registrations which overwrite previous registrations are now noted by default (using packageStartupMessage())."

Always a good idea to read the NEWS file with a x.y point release. Peter usually includes it in his release announcement e-mail:

  https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2019-April/462510.html

Regards,

Marc Schwartz