[R] Doubt regarding the autoplot function in ggfortify library

Thu Apr 25 22:10:41 CEST 2019

True, but reading the supplied help is appropriate before contacting the maintainer.

Specifically,

help("ggfortify")

and click the link to the index and find the autoplot method in the list and follow that link.

Or you can read the help for the "pam" function and discover that the class of the returned object is "pam" so you can use

?autoplot.pam

to go right to it. If the documentation doesn't answer your question you can communicate that to the maintainer.

You can also just enter

autoplot.pam

at the console and read the source code if it is written in R to see what calculations are being done.