[R] Logistic Regression with Panel Data

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Tue Apr 23 14:47:03 CEST 2019

> On Apr 23, 2019, at 8:26 AM, Paul Bernal <paulbernal07 using gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear friends, hope you are all doing great,
>
> I would like to know if there is any R package that allows fitting of
> logistic regression to panel data.
>
> I installed and loaded package plm, but from what I have read so far, plm
> only allows fitting of linear regression to panel data, not logistic.
>
> Any help and/or guidance will be greatly appreciated,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Paul

Hi Paul,

You might look at the pglm package on CRAN.

Since there can be multiple methodologies that are apropos in this setting, such as GEE, mixed-effects, robust covariance matrix, etc., you might want to look at the CRAN task view that covers this domain:

  https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Econometrics.html

Regards,

Marc Schwartz