[R] creating a data.frame from scratch

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Tue Apr 23 09:07:17 CEST 2019

Hi

Structure is usefull for exchanging information and it is result of ?dput function. I wonder if anybody would like to use it for **creating** data frames.

For creating data frames see functions like

?read.table,
?read.delim,
or other ?read.* functions.

Your questions are mainly adressed in R-intro which should be part of your R installation.

Cheers
Petr