[R] Downloading R Data

Daniel Nordlund djnord|und @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 15 03:10:02 CEST 2019

On 4/14/2019 3:36 PM, Spencer Brackett wrote:
>    I am also looking to be able to read this file on an appropriate
> application. As of now, it’s too large to view directly in GoogleDrive or
> word, and I can only get a mistranslated version of the script included as
> a .txt file.
>

> [image: File]
> GBM_Data.RData
> <https://drive.google.com/a/saintjosephhs.com/file/d/1vZup-A4ai2D2Ir_DxFlQb87kiYboW9AC/view?usp=drivesdk>
>
> Best,
>
> Spencer
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Spencer,

this looks like an saved R workspace.  I went to provided link using
Firefox and clicked on the icon to download a file.  Once the file was
downloaded, I started the RGui and entered the following command

load(file.choose())

This opened a window in which I could browse to the file and load it
into R.  Also, I could double click on the file and Rstudio would load
the file into the workspace.

If you wish to do something else, you will need to be more specific
about what you want.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

--