[R] Bifactor model and infit statistics?

Thu Apr 11 23:53:41 CEST 2019

This is essentially a statistics question, which are generally off topic
here. This list is about the R programming language. Try
stats.stackexchange.com instead for your question. To see what R offers
once you've decided what to do, see: https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/
  as well as searching at rseek.org  .

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."