[R] Fwd: Potential Issue with lm.influence

Tue Apr 2 22:29:20 CEST 2019

I told you already: **Include code inline **

See ?dput for how to include a text version of objects, such as data
frames, inline.

Otherwise, I believe .txt text files are not stripped if you insist on
*attaching* data or code. Others may have better advice.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 1:21 PM Eric Bridgeford <ericwb95 using gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I add attachments? The following two files were attached in the
> initial message
>
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 3:34 PM Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 using gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nothing was attached. The r-help server strips most attachments. Include
>> your code inline.
>>
>> Also note that
>>
>> > 0/0
>> [1] NaN
>>
>> so maybe something like that occurs in the course of your calculations.
>> But that's just a guess, so feel free to disregard.
>>

>> Bert Gunter
>>
>> "The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep coming along
>> and sticking things into it."
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 11:32 AM Eric Bridgeford <ericwb95 using gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi R core team,
>>>
>>> I experienced the following issue with the attached data/code snippet,
>>> where the studentized residual for a single observation appears to be NaN
>>> given finite predictors/responses, which appears to be driven by the
>>> glm.influence method in the stats package. I am curious to whether this
>>> is
>>> a consequence of the specific implementation used for computing the
>>> influence, which it would appear is the driving force for the NaN
>>> influence
>>> for the point, that I was ultimately able to trace back through the