[R] Fwd: Potential Issue with lm.influence

Tue Apr 2 21:34:42 CEST 2019

Nothing was attached. The r-help server strips most attachments. Include
your code inline.

Also note that

> 0/0
[1] NaN

so maybe something like that occurs in the course of your calculations. But
that's just a guess, so feel free to disregard.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."