[R] Summarizing R script

Wed Sep 26 17:58:48 CEST 2018

All suggestions made by others here are useful, but I would suggest that
computer scientists are probably a better -- or at least valuable
additional -- resource for this sort of knowledge than R programmers. A web
search on "self-documenting code" and/or "reproducible research" should
yield lots of relevant hits. For R specifically, the CRAN "Reproducible
Research" task view should be useful..

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter