[R] Instagram Analysis

Hasan Diwan h@@@n@d|w@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 25 17:24:31 CEST 2018

Michael,
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 at 08:15, Michael Haenlein <haenlein using gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for an R package that allows me to analyze Instagram.
> Specifically I would like to download for a given account the list of other
> accounts that either this account follows or that follow this account (the
> followers and following numbers).
> any other way to get this information in an easy way?

Send a get request to
https://api.instagram.com/v1/users/{user-id}/follows?access_token=ACCESS-TOKEN
and you'll get JSON back with (among other things) the accounts said
user follows. Hope that helps... Feel free to drop me a line off-list
should you need further help. -- H

--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.

Sent from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable