[R] Make Month variable be called “May”,“June” etc., instead of a numeric quantity 5,6, etc.

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa @boue|m@k@r|m1962 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 20 22:37:06 CEST 2018

Dear Jeff:

thank you very much

abou

*AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD*

*Professor of Statistics*
*Graduate Coordinator*

*Department of Mathematics and Statistics*
*University of Southern Maine*