[R] Problem in installing rgdal package in linux

Tue Sep 18 09:40:28 CEST 2018

Read [1], in particular about System Requirements. Some packages have underlying configuration that needs to be handled through your operating system before the package can be installed.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rgdal/index.html