[R] sink() output to another directory

Fri Sep 14 06:59:17 CEST 2018

It is not possible for the current working directory to begin with "../". That is like saying n=n-1, because once follow the two dots up to the next directory the two dots refer to the next directory up.

I don't think anyone in this list understands what is going on for you, so I recommend using the reprex package to create a confirmed-reproducible example and send that along so we can identify the bug or user error that is puzzling you.