[R] how to plot gridded data

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Wed Sep 12 09:22:18 CEST 2018

Hi

1. Read files/lines into R ?read.table, ?read.lines
2. Merge files according to your specification ?merge, ?rbind
3. Plot values by suitable command(s) ?plot, ?ggplot
4. If you want more specific answer, please post more specific question, preferably with concise and clear example.
5. Avoid posting in HTML

Cheers
Petr