[R] For loop with multiple iteration indexes

David Disabato dd|@@b01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 11 03:32:57 CEST 2018

Thank you everyone. After thinking about each response, I realized a fairly
simple solution is available (obviously, other suggested approaches work as
well):

stopifnot(length(x) == length(y); stopifnot(length(x) > 0)
r <- list()
for (i in 1:length(x) ) {
   r[[i]] <- cor(x = dat[, x[i] ], y = dat[, y[i] ])
}
print(r)

--
David J. Disabato, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student

Email is not a secure form of communication as information and
confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Information provided in an email is
not intended to be a professional service. In the case of a crisis or
emergency situation, call 911.