[R] Equal Standard Error bar

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 5 04:06:25 CEST 2018

Hi David,

You are right. Thanks for your time.

The problem is certainly with the data. Plotting part of it gives different
results, usually quite different from the output when the total data is
used. In fact, just as you mentioned, it will look as if it is not the same
code that is used to plot it.

The range is  33469-281856.

Instead of taking time to explain how I fiddled with the range before
getting the plot I attached, let me just attach the whole data. I really
had issues with the range when plotting the whole data (see attached
please).

Many thanks again.

Ogbos