[R] error "The system cannot find the file specified..."

Ek Esawi e@@wiek @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Sep 23 01:22:05 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I am using the R Tabulizer package to extract tables from a set of pdf
files. Tabulizer creates a list of data frames; each corresponds to a
table in a file. My aim is to create a list of lists, one for each
file.i have 8 files
The code below kept giving me the error "Error in
normalizePath(path.expand(path), winslash, mustWork) : path[1]="April
24.PDF": The system cannot find the file specified". But when i used
table_extract (file) for individual files, it works perfectly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

EK

path = "C:/Users/name/Documents/TextMining/"
file.names <- dir(path, pattern =".PDF")
A <- vector("list", length(file.names))
for(i in 1:length(file.names)){
  A[i] <- extract_tables(file.names[i])}