[R] Plot a path

MacQueen, Don m@cqueen1 @end|ng |rom ||n|@gov
Wed Oct 31 22:45:55 CET 2018

Probably
   sort the data frame by date
Then
  plot( mydf$geogr.longitude, mydf$geogr.latitude, type='l')

Search the web for some tutorials

See the help pages for
   plot
   plot.default

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

On 10/31/18, 2:27 PM, "R-help on behalf of Ferri Leberl" <r-help-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of ferri.leberl using gmx.at> wrote:

    Dear All,
    I have a dataframe with four cols: Date, Placename, geogr. latitude, geogr. longitude.
    How can I plot the path as a line, ordered by the date, with the longitude as the x-axis and the latitude as the y-axis?
    Thank you in advance!
    Yours, Ferri