[R] survival analysis question

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 31 19:55:31 CET 2018

You need to read the Help page for the function survSplit
?survSplit
states that the id argument is a

 "character string with the name of new id variable to create (optional).
This can be useful if the data set does not already contain an identifier"

The addicts data.frame has as its first column 'id', which seems to be the
cause of the ERROR message.

HTH,
Eric