[R] Different stack barplots - same color legends

P. Roberto Bakker robertob@kker @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 31 08:50:45 CET 2018

Thank you for you information. Package 'HH' is interesting.

Now I find another problem when using 'likert(teamq)'
I get an error message:
> likert(teamq)
Error in dimnames(x) <- `*vtmp*` :
  length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array extent

I checked:
> dim(teamq)
[1] 4 2
> ncol(teamq)
[1] 2
So it should be good.

I used 'make.names' , in case the spaces in the variable names would be a
problem.
Same error.

What could I do?

Best and thank you in advance.