[R] MSE Cross-validation with factor interactions terms MARS regression

Mon Oct 29 22:07:11 CET 2018

I did no analysis of your code or thought process, but noticed that you had
the following two successive lines in your code:

y=Testing$wage

y=Wage[-sam,]$wage

This obviously makes no sense, so maybe you should fix this first and then
proceed.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."