[R] source() fails in same directory as script: cannot find file

Ista Zahn |@t@z@hn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 27 23:48:06 CEST 2018

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 4:57 PM Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil using dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

> FWIW the diagnosis of misspelling appeared, ah, miraculous as the OP appeared consistent in using the incorrect spelling and the diagnosis was not confirmed by the OP.

I am of course happy to be seen as Miracle Worker, but I assure you I
solved the mystery without recourse to any information beyond what was
publicly posted on the r-help mailing list.

--Ista