[R] source() fails in same directory as script: cannot find file

Ista Zahn |@t@z@hn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 26 20:06:13 CEST 2018

Hi Rich,

I'm confused. It seems the error is that the file can't be found; if
so, what does it matter what is in the file?

As far as I can see you are either not in the directory you think you
are, or b) the file is not named what you think it is.

Best,
Ista