[R] Project in emacs + ess

Fri Oct 19 08:57:14 CEST 2018

    > Wrong list. This list is about R programming. You should
    > address this to an emacs support list. Better yet, to an
    > ess list . Here's one place you might start:

    > https://www.r-bloggers.com/using-r-with-emacs-and-ess/

    > Other resources can be found by a web search on "R ess" .

Indeed, for completeness :

- The ESS website is at https://ess.r-project.org/

- There's an ESS dedicated mailing list "just parallel to" R-help:

- We are currently beta testing a new release of ESS, "18.10",
  which *does* contain some project support.
  Prerelease tar/zip balls available from
  https://stat.ethz.ch/ESS/downloads/ess/Prerelease/

- ESS is developed on github now, and issues are tracked here:
  https://github.com/emacs-ess/ESS/issues/

Last but not least :
     Welcome to the world of Emacs and ESS !

--