[R] how to exclude certain keywords in strings

Fri Oct 12 07:26:01 CEST 2018

I cannot imagine you looked very hard... this kind of question pops up all the time on this mailing list. Read the help fur the sub() function... you want to search for something and replace it with an empty string ("").

You should also know by now to post plain text on this mailing list.