[R] Code "tags"

Wed Oct 10 22:15:12 CEST 2018

"get organized around R programming" is rather vague.  Nor do I know what
you mean by "tagging" code snippets.

A standard answer would be to write your "code" as documented functions in
a package (e.g. "LeslieMisc"). RStudio -- a wholly separate software
product -- has various tools to that may also be relevant. RMarkdown allows
you to write documents in which you embed executable R code, which is
useful for producing "vignettes" to illustrate how code works. Roxygen is
useful for producing package docs with a minimum of pain. Any of these --
and others, like just producing inline comments -- may be useful.

-- Bert