[R] Creating a data frame

Tue Oct 9 21:54:11 CEST 2018

Hello,

Well, you must post the said code (and data), how can we help you
without seeing it?

In order to post data, post the output of dput(df) in your mail. Or, if
it is too big with the output of dput(head(df, 20)). (df is the name of
your dataset.)

Also, don't post in html, please, see the note at the bottom of this and
all R-help e-mails.

Rui Barradas