[R] Requesting for help on the problem of "subscript out of bounds"

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@m|tr@@p@tr@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 6 16:45:45 CEST 2018

Yes, I tried as per your suggestion, but not getting any results. I think,
there is some dimension mismatch in the data matrix and result matrix.

I have to compute the particular model yearly for each series.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.