[R] Genuine relative paths with R

Ista Zahn |@t@z@hn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 6 14:56:34 CEST 2018

Hi Oliver,

Interesting question. Can you describe your motivation in a little
more detail? That is, why do you what this feature? I ask because to
my way of thinking you have to know the path to the script in order to
call it in the first place. If calling from R, is

setwd("/path/to/dir")
source("file.R")

really so much worse than

source("path/to/dir/file.R")