[R] Requesting for help on the problem of "subscript out of bounds"

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@mitr@@p@tr@ @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Oct 6 09:29:25 CEST 2018

Hello friends,

I am very new in this R world. But, still doing some programming by
learning. While running one code, I found the problem of "subscript out of
bounds". Please suggest me how to overcome this problem? For your
reference, I am uploading my code here.

The function

approx_entropy(ts, edim =2, r = 0.2*sd(ts), elag = 1)

library(pracma)

N<-nrow(mat)
r<-matrix(0, nrow = N, ncol = 1)for (i in 1:N){
     r[i]<-approx_entropy(mat[i,], edim = 2, r = 0.2*sd(mat[i,]), elag = 1)}

After running this code, I am getting the error of

*"subscript out of bounds"*

Please help me for which I shall be always grateful to you.

Thanks in advance.

--
*Best Regards,*
*Subhamitra Patra*