[R] Bootstrapping One- and Two-Sample Hypothesis Tests of Proportion

Janh Anni @nnij@nh @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Nov 30 01:23:37 CET 2018

Hi Marc,

I see what you are saying.  I will  try re-running the* boot.two.per*
function using 1's  and 0's for the data and specifying mean as the
parameter and see what happens.  I will report back.  Thanks so much for
your kind assistance!

Janh