[R] Bootstrapping One- and Two-Sample Hypothesis Tests of Proportion

Janh Anni @nnij@nh @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Nov 30 00:57:19 CET 2018

Hi Bert,

You mean, just compute the test specifying the mean as the parameter but
using 1's and 0's for the data?  Also I don't get how a proportion is a
mean of 0/1 responses.  Could you please elaborate?  Thanks!

Janh