[R] warnings when using binomial models and offset

Bert Gunter bgunter@4567 @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Nov 23 17:11:52 CET 2018

You should post this on the r-sig-mixed-models list, which is (obviously)
specifically concerned with mixed models, and where you are more likely to
find the expertise and help you seek.

Cheers,

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."