[R] question about R

Ahmadzadeh Siahrood Farzaneh f@rz@neh@@hm@dz@deh @ending from @c@ni@@com
Fri Nov 23 15:59:09 CET 2018

Dear all,
I have a problem which I have stucked for a while and I didn't find any solution. Would you please take your time and see if you could help me for the following R code.
I am using Survival analysis to fit the distribution to my data. My data ranges changes from smaller than 0 to a very big number like (yearly average mileage ). When I add data which are very big in range I receive following error. First I taught by normalizing data it would be solved but it didn't.
If anyone has any experience about what would be the reason for error or how I can solve it ? I really appreciate your support and help.
f<- Surv(time, status) ~ covariates (there are 56)
weibul  <- flexsurvreg(f ,dist='weibull' ,data=Data)
Error in optim(method = "BFGS", par = c(0.566003631595269, 0, 0, 0, 0,  :
  initial value in 'vmmin' is not finite

Med V�nliga H�lsningar
Best Regards,

Farzaneh Ahmadzadeh, PhD. IE.