[R] semiparametric manova

Yectli Huerta huert@y@ @ending from protonm@il@com
Mon Nov 12 21:37:45 CET 2018

Hello,

I was wondering if there are other packages like MANOVA.RM that could be used to analysis non normal distributions. I have to analyze data with more than 2 predictor variables and a similar number of response variables. When I try the function MANOVA.wide with more than 2 predictor variables, I get

There is at least one factor-level combination
           with less than 2 observations!

Is there another package out there that can be used to analyze the significance of more than 2 predictor variables?

thanks,

yah