[R] [FORGED] Re: Line with linearly changing thickness – installation issues

Ferri Leberl ferri@leberl @ending from gmx@@t
Sun Nov 11 21:49:29 CET 2018

Dear Paul,
Thank you for your help.
With your command, the package got installed immediately.
Yours, Ferri

Gesendet: Sonntag, 11. November 2018 um 21:05 Uhr
Von: "Paul Murrell" <paul using stat.auckland.ac.nz>
An: "David Winsemius" <dwinsemius using comcast.net>, r-help using r-project.org
Betreff: Re: [R] [FORGED] Re: Line with linearly changing thickness – installation issues
Hi

This should hopefully work ...

library(devtools); install_github("pmur002/vwline/pkg using v0.1")

You can also do ...

library(devtools); install_github("pmur002/gridBezier using v1.0-0")
library(devtools); install_github("pmur002/vwline/pkg using v0.2-1")

... to get the latest version.

There is more info at ...

https://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/Reports/VWline/vwline-intro/power-curve.html

... and even more in several other reports at ...

https://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/index.html[https://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/index.html]

Paul