[R] Optimization with Parallel Processing Functions/Packages

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil @ending from dcn@d@vi@@c@@u@
Wed Nov 7 20:24:50 CET 2018

This is highly problem dependent... and you appear to already know the answer. Note that some differential evolution solution approaches may benefit from parallelizing evaluation of generations since within that sub-problem the optimization dependencies don't apply.

A theoretical discussion forum such as stats.stackexchange.com might be better for this... though even they may complain that the question is too vague.