[R] cox model

post . m@|||p@dpo@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 2 22:21:06 CET 2018

I need a R-code for a situation that is well described in the sas help. I
would be very grateful for the help!
"Time-dependent variables can be used to model the effects of subjects
transferring from one treatment group to another. One example of the need
for such strategies is the Stanford heart transplant program. Patients are
accepted if physicians judge them suitable for heart transplant. Then, when
a donor becomes available, physicians choose transplant recipients
according to various medical criteria. A patient’s status can be changed
during the study from waiting for a transplant to being a transplant
recipient. Transplant status can be defined by the time-dependent covariate
function z=z(t) as:
z(t)= 0 (if the patient has not received the transplant at time t)
and 1 (if has received)

Без
вирусов. www.avast.ru
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>