[R] Different stack barplots - same color legends

P. Roberto Bakker robertob@kker @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 1 11:00:51 CET 2018

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your quick reply. It is a great procedure.
The response options in my data.frame are (fortunately) similar in all
columns.
It would be nice if I could use your procedure in all columns at once
instead of each column.
My data.frame contains 48 columns, each with long column names.
This means that I need to put each (long) column name after "$:
dataname$"very long name".
So, is ther a way to do this procedure for all columns?

Roberto