[R] Bilateral matrix

Miluji Sb m||uj|@b @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 16 16:49:46 CEST 2018

Dear Bert and Huzefa,

Apologies for the late reply, my account got hacked and I have just managed
to recover it.

Thank you very much for your replies and the solutions. Both work well.

I was wondering if there was any way to ensure (force) that all possible
combinations show up in the output. The full dataset has 25 cities but of
course people have not moved from Boston to all the other 24 cities. I
would like all the combinations if possible.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Milu