[R] Pruning a dendrogram based on frequencies

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 9 07:10:19 CEST 2018

Hi Franklin,
plot.dendrite was not designed to be pruned. I have had a look at the
problem, and I may be able to suggest a way to drop values in the
"dendrite" object that is the input to plot.dendrite. I'll let you
know.

Jim