[R] How to predict time series high-frequency data?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil @ending from dcn@d@vi@@c@@u@
Sat May 19 21:18:59 CEST 2018

Your description does not indicate that you know what theory you want to apply to this data, and this mailing list is the wrong place to discuss which theory you want to apply.

However, this sounds perfectly suitable to many time series or data frame based analytical methods. You may need to refer to a textbook to gain the appropriate background. Then look at the Time Series View on CRAN, and perhaps start with the zoo package. Once you have a better understanding of what you want to accomplish, post again with a more specific question about using R to do the work, preferably with a small reproducible example (input data and some attempt to work with it and desired outcome).